The New HP Latex Flatbed Printer
HP R2000 Latex Flatbed
“Anyone who tracks this industry knows this is a major milestone in printing as we unveil the HP Latex R2000 Printer,” said Joan Pérez Pericot, General Manager, HP Large Format Graphics Business, HP Inc. “HP developed this breakthrough technology based on print service providers (PSPs) continued request for an HP Latex printer to print on both rigid and flexible materials using our water-based inks. This introduction is another step forward in how HP creates the best experiences for our customers, continually reinventing the possibilities of print.”
R2000 Latex Flexible Printer
Advanced engineering and driving high productivity, printer performance specifics include:
- High-speed quality up to 88 sqm/h (947 sqf/h) – continuous loading
- High accuracy belt system and productive workflow with 14 automatic independent chambers
- Reliable flexible printing, leveraging assets from current portfolio, up to 100kg rolls
- Redesigned HP Latex Inks to achieve vibrant color gamut on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel, and prints with no smell2
R2000 Latex Flatbed Printer
- Durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance with a new HP Latex Overcoat3
- Lower temperatures allowing wide media versatility
- Automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and easy loading
- Productivity enhanced with HP Smart Services
The HP R2000 Latex Flatbed ink is bright and vibrant but also allows the effect of the surface being printed on to show through. For example, if you print on a Brushed Chrome board you get a Brushed Chrome image!
The HP R2000 Latex Flatbed has one of the best whites in the market, its quality, gloss level and density make it stand out from the crowd.
The HP R2000 Latex Flatbed can print flexible media and rigid substrates at the same high-quality level and with the same long life durability. It's literally an all-in-one print solution.