The heavy Fortuna Matt Photo Canvas meets even the highest of demands and is characterised by its optimum material properties and its long durability. Thanks to its special texture, 2:1 structure it can be easily processed. Skin tones and homogenous coloured areas are naturally and flawlessly reproduced with rich contrasts.
- Premium, fine polyester/cotton blend with 2:1 structure, ideal for mounting on stretcher frames
- Despite its heavy weight, the supple, homogenous material is extremely flexible and enables perfect processing without edge breakage.
- Perfect combination of the properties of natural cotton and the dimensional stability of polyester
- Almost no reaction to a change in climate, ensuring a smooth printing process as well as a taut mounting on the stretcher frame
- Excellent light stability
- Optimum pH value for long durability
- Natural skin tones and flawless reproduction of homogenous colour areas thanks to the matt, non-reflective coating
- Extra wide colour gamut, high colour brilliance and excellent sharpness meet even the highest demands for a quality print.
- High maximum density, a deep rich black as well as the neutral white canvas colouring for an ideal contrast
- Outstanding gradation and wide tone range
- Quick dry, even with high ink usage
- Water-resistant coating
- Compatible with all high quality inkjet printers with pigment and dye; pigment inks are recommended.
The ideal storage conditions are a relative humidity of 35-65% and temperatures of 10-30°. Lamination is recommended to secure long-lasting unchanged image quality because catalytic processes initiated by atmospheric components deteriorate dye colors with time (not valid for pigments).We recommend that cotton gloves are worn to prevent the transfer of dirt, moisture and oils from the skin, as these can greatly impair the print quality.