- Gloss white film for a wide variety of short term screen printed graphics
- Very good printability and handling on screen presses
- Gloss finish for superior appearance and vibrate colours
- Good dimensional stability after application
- Good outdoor durability and performance
- Excellent conversion and application characteristics
- Available with PE liner for exceptional layflat and multi-colour registration
- Ultra removable with very low tack for easily installed and removed large window graphics
Avery Dennison 400 is a gloss white promotional vinyl film designed for use in a wide range of short term promotional screen printed graphics applications, where excellent adhesion, good outdoor durability and value for money is required.
- Film: 90 micron gloss white monomeric calendered vinyl
- Adhesive: Ultra Removable
- Backing: Kraft: One side coated kraft paper, 128g/m2
- Outdoor life**: Up to 2 years (unprinted)
Features Test method Results
Caliper, facefilm ISO 534 90 micron
Grammage, facefilm ISO 536 117 g/m2
Caliper, backing paper ISO 534 132 micron
Grammage, backing paper ISO 536 128 g/m2
Gloss ISO 2813, 20º 65 %
Shelf life Stored at 22° C/50-55 % RH 2 years
Durability2 Vertical exposure 2 years
Adhesives Permanent General-purpose emulsion acrylic adhesive with high initial adhesion on most common substrates.
Removable (3) General-purpose emulsion acrylic adhesive for applications where excellent removability4) after the intended period of use is required.
Ultra-Removable (3) Special purpose emulsion acrylic removable adhesive with extra low adhesion level to facilitate removal (4) of applied films from products in shops, point-of-sale ads etc.
Supertack Special permanent emulsion acrylic adhesive for apolar surfaces such as polyethylene, polypropylene: this adhesive may also perform better on slightly structured surfaces.
(3) Removability up to 1 year
(4) Not when applied to: Nitrocellulose paints, too fresh paints, ABS, Polystyrene, (fresh) screenprinting inks, certain types of PVC,